Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Back to Carnivore?

It has been a few years since I have written. I had trouble staying within my retirement budget as a carnivore. So I tried low-fructan organic beans and grains, since I know I can't handle fruits, vegetables, eggs, or dairy. That worked for a year, but then I started getting sicker and sicker. I supplemented with vitamins B12, C, and D, but still got sicker and lost all my muscle weight. I am now down to 84 lbs (38 kg), and I should be around 104 lbs/47 kg for my height. So I am going to try going back to carnivore, if I can at all afford it. I just cannot go on feeling so sick and bedridden.

I will plan on eating Atlantic mackerel and saury from the Asian store, and a friend got me some ground venison. I might be able to get a grassfed beef tongue from a local farmer.

Wish me luck that I can get well!

##

Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts