Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Keto Carnivore: Buying a Whole Sheep Share

I was able to buy a whole sheep share the other day! I got the meat for just around $3/lb, which definitely shows how economical it is to buy the whole animal. I asked for roasts, ground, chops, steaks, and organ meats, and I had some of the ground made into sage sausage for friends.

So far I've had the ground mutton, and some of the heart, liver, and kidneys. They were great!

The nice thing is that after my friends bought about 10 lbs worth, it all fit within my regular freezer! Of course, I didn't have anything else in there, so that helps.

I really like mutton. It's so juicy and flavorful compared to beef!

In other news, I have been living in my new house for about a week and a half now. I really enjoy walking to and from work! It is so wonderful and pleasant. The renovations are going on currently, but hopefully within a week or two they should be finished!

##


Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts