Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Ease of Life

One thing that always stands out to me about zero carb keto is that it is such a easy way of life.

Cooking and cleanup couldn't be any easier. Meats either just get cooked in the toaster oven, or thrown in a dry crockpot and that's that. So simple! No chopping, no waste. Mealtimes couldn't be easier either. Just one plate, one fork (or eaten with the fingers!). Since my meals are small and quick, I usually just eat standing up. Simple and delicious, with no big production. Makes for extremely easy cleanup!

Food shopping is extremely easy too! I usually get my meats straight from the farmer. No middleman! I see the farms where the animals are raised. It is nice to feel connected with the farmer and see the actual animals on the land. Again, it makes life easier! No trips to the grocery store!

Also, meal planning is easy too. I know how much meat to order every week and I go through all of it. And, the only waste is the non-marrow part of bones, skin on tongue, some occasional egg shells. That's it! I really like that I don't ever have to throw out food because I wasn't able to use it in time.

Then there's the ease knowing that my meals are going to keep me satiated and feeling good. No worries about whether my gut is going to react to something, or about getting voraciously hungry throughout the day.

I am grateful. The living is easy!

Grassfed Beef Tongue with Sanchal Salt



Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts