Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Keto Carnivory: Delicious meat, sunshine, contentment, "allow natural death" bracelet, chemical-free living

I am so enjoying all of my foods lately. Delicious, succulent, slow-cooked mutton, or wonderful slow-cooked beef tendon, plain aspic, kidney, sweetbreads, and heart. And occasional charcoal-grilled ground mutton or beef. How wonderful!

I have been drinking nothing more than plain water. 

I have been really enjoying being able to sunbathe (nude, when warm enough!) on my private deck at lunch break. So rejuvenating!

I turned in the heart monitor. Glad to be rid of it. I have decided to just keep doing what I am doing. That is eating grassfed, local ruminant meat and organs, drinking plain water, having no salt, pork, poultry, dairy, eggs, or plants, practicing around 12% calorie restriction from baseline, drinking plain water, sunbathing, taking no supplements or pills, using no chemicals at all in my household or toiletries, getting good, uninterrupted sleep, spending time with myself, positive-minded friends, and my zero-carb cat, refreshing myself with language study and thoughtful music, living a Spartan lifestyle with few possessions, and avoiding media and social media. This is all what works best for me on a day-to-day basis.

I might have occasional fainting episodes and bowel urgency once or twice a year. It could be Brugada Syndrome, or somehow related to my familial hypercholesterolemia, but it makes no difference. 

I am not going to live in fear, and I most definitely not going to get any surgeries or implants or take any pills. I let life take its natural course and will enjoy the ride. I will not fear death.

In fact, I ordered a medical bracelet to make it clear I do not want resuscitation, intubation, or hospitalization, and that I want to allow natural death. It seems strange that we have to actually spell that out!

P.S. To avoid chemicals for toiletries and household: baking soda for toothbrushing; unwaxed unflavored dental floss; simple lard/goat milk soap for body and hands; no deodorant; diluted vinegar for shampoo; tying hair up in silk at night for conditioning and using only sandalwood and horn combs for hair; no dye, henna, or other plants; diluted vinegar for dishwashing and glass cleaning; plain water for wiping down floors; baking soda and vinegar for clothes washing; Bon Ami old formula for porcelain; sodium percarbonate for bleaching; pure lanolin for moisturizer only when needed. 

##

Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts