Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Keto Carnivory: Natural Life


I am so happy to have such a natural life. It is wonderful to be retired early and relieved of that stress. I so much enjoy pursuing my own interests now!

I have been a strict carnivore for almost five years now, concentrating mostly on 100% grassfed beef, and lately, 100% grassfed dairy as well.

I am not using any chemicals. I use diluted vinegar instead of shampoo, and for washing my dishes, laundry, and glass surfaces. I stopped using any hair dye or henna. I use local goat milk soap for my body. I no longer use corrective lenses. I also stopped using the only makeup, eyeliner, that I had been using. 

I use baking soda for toothpaste and pure lanolin for moisturizer. I wear 100% cotton, linen, or wool, and my linens are the same. I use natural leather shoes as well. All summer I enjoyed nude sunbathing.

It feels really good to live such a natural life!

I don't use any supplements or medications and I don't believe in "modern medicine" nor "alternative medicine". I believe we should just let the body heal naturally, and not live in fear of sickness or death. I have been wearing a medic alert bracelet to show that I do not want resuscitation, intubation, hospitalization, and that I want to allow nature to take its course.

It is hard now to be near others that use fragrance and fabric softeners. Or the large number of people now that live in fear! I prefer to be near people who are natural and love life too.

This is a progress photo of my hair. It has been over a year now of diluted vinegar for shampoo, and no henna! I have been using just a sandalwood wide-tooth comb, and I wrap it in a silk scarf to protect it at night. I will be turning 49 this week, and I am so happy with my natural hair now!

You can see my cat's tail in the photo. He has been zero carb for two years now. He is doing great and is so slim and cuddly compared to how he was before. I have been using a flea comb to treat him for this tough flea season, instead of chemicals. Knock on wood, it seems to be working!

##

Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts