Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Keto Carnivore: The Omega Ratio

The omega-6 fatty acids to omega-3 fatty acids ratio is so important. I just can't believe it. When I recently started eating some pork and poultry and eggs again, I started to feel terrible. My sinuses and mucous membranes really felt the difference!

Now I am back to eating ruminant animal meat and I feel much better. Just an amazing difference. Plus ruminant animals are better for the environment when they are 100% grass-fed. Raising soy and corn to feed to animals is just not very environmentally sustainable. It causes depletion of topsoil and kills a large portion of the biome. Whereas grassfed animals actually help improve the soil and increase the overall diversity of the biome.

I am expecting my two whole lamb shares to be ready at the processor in the next few days. Till then I am eating lamb and goat from my local international grocery store. The goat is burnt skin goat meat cubes, and such a tasty treat! But it is a little lean though. I get a little toe cramping here and there I think, because it is a little too lean. 

Always a delicate balance between too fat and too lean! 

##

Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts