Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Keto Carnivore: Plastic Free Meat Again?

I saw another documentary about chemicals and an article about plastic. They got me thinking again about being more plastic-free. I have managed to reduce a lot, but still all of my meat comes in plastic. So I am considering going back to canned meats. I found 100% grassfed beef in cans, as well as Tushonka lamb (which has some bay leaf and black peppercorns). 

I should stop using contact lenses and plastic cotton swabs. And use washing soda for my laundry. The only other items I use that come in plastic are sodium percarbonate (for bleach), locally made goat milk soap, and the lid on my vinegar bottle. I use diluted vinegar for washing my hair and for cleaning dishes. I might be able to get the vinegar in bulk, possibly.

I sure do enjoy the fresh organ meats though! Dang it. 

##

Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts