Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Keto Carnivory: Completely Changes Your Life

Keto Carnivory

Completely Changes Your Life

I'm realizing, after meeting a lot of new people recently, how much keto carnivory has changed my life.

Many people around my age have all kinds of health issues. Too much bodyfat, aches and pains, migraines, bad teeth, you name it. Everyone is on at least one medication, if not multiple!

This really surprises me. I do not take any medications, ever. Or supplements.

Also, this is interesting, it takes people a really long time to actually eat. For one, they are eating a whole lot more food, not just at a sitting but throughout the day as well. And also, their food takes longer to eat. I am just eating a few bites of super-nutrient-rich fatty red meat, and I'm done. Then I have to sit there for an hour while they chew, chew, chew, through all the plant matter they are going to try and digest. That is interesting to me. I like to take walks during my lunch hour at work, and none of my colleagues can do it with me because they actually need that time to eat because it takes so long to eat.

Also, people are always having to go to the grocery store. There is always some ingredients or sides that they need to get. I never go to the grocery store, actually. I just get my whole lamb or sheep shares delivered to my house, and that's all I need! So that is a huge difference too.

People have to devote a lot of time to cooking too, and thinking about what to cook. I don't have to do that at all. I just throw a roast in the empty slow cooker overnight, put it in the fridge, and cut off hunks to heat in the toaster oven. So easy!

What is interesting too is that I seek out fatty red meat, which most people actually try to avoid! So amazing to me that a person would try to avoid the most nutrient dense food, the most healthful food, our greatest gift from nature, on earth!

It makes for a very, very different approach to life altogether!

##

Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts