Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Keto Carnivory: Four Years Carnivore

I looked back in Cronometer, and realized that I started doing carnivore in late December 2015. So it is coming up on my 4 year anniversary as a carnivore!

I've lost around 25 lbs, and am down to 15% bodyfat (which is great for a 48 year old female!). Knock on wood, I really feel like it has made a huge difference for my Crohn's disease. I still need to be careful and not eat too much fat, or too much protein, and avoid high omega 6 foods like pork, poultry, eggs, as well as dairy too. But otherwise I have been feeling so good and am really happy. My primary meats are lamb and more recently, goat.

My cat has been carnivore for over one year now too, and similarly he has slimmed down and is more energetic and happy!

##


Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts