Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Keto Carnivory: Mutton and Goat; Tanning for Vitamin D

I really feel that plain unseasoned mutton and goat are best for me. When I veer away from that, I always have Crohn's flare-ups or other issues. And I have to eat enough fat, but not globs of visible fat. So that is a delicate balance.

In other news, I found out that some tanning beds do have UVB rays, which allow the body to make vitamin D. So I will use those tanning beds once a week to make sure I get vitamin D. Then I don't have to worry about trying to get good fatty fish, which isn't easy where I live!

Also, I had mentioned that I switched to all natural fiber clothing. Well, unfortunately, I got clothes moths, and now have holes in all my beautiful merino clothes! I am so frustrated!

##

Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts