Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Keto Carnivory: Zero Carb Piscivore

It has been a full week now since I switched from a ruminant based carnivore diet to a strictly fish based diet.

Knock on wood, I have been feeling good and healing up from the fainting and concussion from last week. 

I have been eating small, oily fish from the local Asian grocery store: mackerel, milkfish, saury, anchovies, yellow croaker, butterfish. I am broiling them in the oven. They cook up in five minutes and have a wonderful crispy skin and succulent flaky interior.

I have also been keeping meals small in size, no more than 150g each meal.

Some of the fish are already salted, so that is increasing my salt intake, which is probably a good idea. My blood pressure was very low, which could have played a part in my fainting episodes last week during my Crohn's attack.

The only con so far is that I have gained a few pounds, I assume from the salt causing water retention.

##

Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts