Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Keto Carnivore: Health Test Results

I did some of my routine health tests yesterday. I don't have a doctor, because the one I had years ago fired me because I wouldn't take statins. So since then I've been my own doctor and order my own health checks about once a year.

So now I have three years' worth of health data on carnivore. And I have seen every health parameter improved each year! My cardiovascular scans have improved every year, my triglycerides, glucose, insulin, A1C, CRP, etc., all are excellent. Everything! My LDL has gone up, but I am not concerned at all about it. It is the "large, bouyant" type, for one, and since my heart scans and cardiovascular scans have perfect scores, I have not seen any correlation between a high LDL and any negative impacts.

My bodyfat has been maintaining at "athlete" level of 14%. My dental exams have all been great too! My skin is clear, my gut is healthy.

I am just so happy with how good I feel too. I fasted for my blood tests yesterday, and had absolutely no problem with fasting for 19 hours. I wasn't even hungry. I could easily have gone longer. I can't imagine being able to do that back when I was a carb addict!

##

Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts