Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Keto Carnivore: More Mutton!

I have moved into my new house, and it sure is great to be able to walk to and from work! Even though it was raining, it was a beautiful walk with gorgeous, fragrant flowers, green meadows, trees, babbling brooks, and gorgeous limestone buildings. It felt so good to be self-propelled again!

In other news, my local sheep farmer had a ewe break its leg, so she took it to the processor yesterday morning and I bought the whole share. So in about a week I will have a whole lot of mutton! Which is good, because I was getting quite low in meat!

I have really been enjoying the lamb tendons that I ordered online. They are lean, but goodness they sure are delicious and the texture is so great!

My zero-carb cat is enjoying being able to go outside again. He spent the whole day outside yesterday!

The nice thing is that I can come home for lunch as well. Although, I actually skipped lunch yesterday to meet with my home contractor. I just made up for it by having an extra serving at dinner. It's amazing how easy it is to forego eating when in ketosis!

So next week I'll be getting my mutton, and my contractor will start the interior work on my new house. Then a week after that, I should be able to have my furniture moved! Very exciting!

##

Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts