Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Carnivore Diet: High Protein Diet for Crohn's; Vitiligo Treatment

 I am back on the high protein version of carnivore diet. It is working really well for me. I just need to make sure to avoid any visible fat. Seems to really cause some distress for my gut.

I had ordered some wagyu beef. I got short ribs and chuck roast. I had the short ribs yesterday. They were good. But they were not so good that it was worth the extra expense in my opinion. I'll see what the chuck roast is like.

I have been working really hard on trying to repigment my vitiligo. I have been using a UVB lamp. You have to use it till you see your skin become pink. My hands are especially obstinate. I was using the UVB for really long periods of time yesterday before I started to see any pink. I am trying it on white patches of my scalp too. I am worried that henna I have been using for years in place of chemical hair dye still has naturally occurring phenol and could be contributing still to the vitiligo. So it would be great if the UVB lamp works So I could avoid using any hair coloring.

I am still five pounds heavier since moving to my new house in town. All I can figure is that I didn't have food scale the first two weeks, and must have gained it then. And it is just really not wanting to come off, despite lower caloric intake and higher exercise. I'll keep trying.

##



Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts