Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Zero Carb Keto: Mixing Up Exercise?

I wrote the other day about how it is important to mix things up from time to time. For example, eating fish and organ meats/offal on occasion.

I was thinking also about perhaps mixing up exercise might be important from time to time too!

Normally I do thirty minutes of ballet barre exercises every morning, very rarely taking a day off. In good weather, I also do 20-30 minute urban hikes.

But I wonder if it might be helpful to mix it up here and there and do some different types of exercise?

Maybe bodyweight exercises such as planks, squats, pushups? I used to follow a bodyweight routine that I put together from the book "Your Body Is Your Barbell," which was really good.

I am looking forward to a vacation next week and hopefully taking a nice day-long hike in some woods! I feel that getting fresh air, natural sunlight, and seeing the fullness of nature in old forests is really good for the health.

I think sprinting could be fun too! I would just have to find a good place to do it.

I used to do weight lifting with free weights, and I enjoyed it, but my arms actually got too big for my clothes! So I had to stop. You always hear people say that women can't get bulky. They are wrong!

I used to love rollerskating when I was a youth. I would probably hurt myself if I tried to do it now, though, I bet!

I think maybe I will try sprinting and taking up the bodyweight exercises here and there!



Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt








Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts