Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Keto Carnivore: Back to Lamb Meat

I ended up having intestinal pain and foot cramping last night. It was not good. All I had was pork belly. For two meals I just sliced it and cooked it in the toaster oven. For dinner, I tried making chicharrones, which I've done before, but this time I fried them in mangalitsa lard. I thought maybe that was the problem, but I felt ill again this morning when having just the toaster oven pieces. So I'm back to my freezer lamb. Hopefully that works.

I am not feeling well. I hope the lamb turns things around. Later today I am expecting my wagyu steaks to arrive.

I wish I didn't feel like food was the enemy, but often it really does feel that way with Crohn's disease.

##

Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts