Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Keto Carnivory: Wagyu and Lamb

I ordered some 100% purebred and grassfed Wagyu steaks. I had one yesterday. Really good umami flavor! Incredibly juicy.

I am also back to eating my freezer lamb. For my last two whole lamb purchases, I had them processed into small roasts, steaks and cubes. The cubes are my favorite! Fatty and delicious!

I think my hypothyroid is turning around. Although my body temperature runs low (it was 96.7 this morning), I think that is normal for most carnivores. My menses has returned, although lasting a lot longer than my typical 4 easy days as carnivore. But the fact it returned is a good sign. My weight is holding steady and no longer gaining, so that is a good sign as well. I feel more normal, and skin isn't dry anymore.

I have some air travel coming up. I am bringing some pemmican. Hopefully I can find some other fatty meat. I should have made lamb jerky!

I might try to get an infrared sauna session in this week too. I think it is helping relieve stress.

I am working to repigment my vitiligo. I have been diligently using my UVB lamp, but not much is happening. So I ordered some pseudocatalase. I have used it before. It works in combination with the UVB. Neither work very well separately, but together they really do work pretty well. It's just a lot of hassle to do both. But I really want to make some progress!

I have stopped using the ochre to dye my hair, only because it was staining my clothes and sofa. I won't go back to henna. My plan is to try the pseudocatalase and UVB on it to try and repigment it naturally.

##

Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts