Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Keto Carnivory: No Pork or Dairy

I keep trying different things during my three and a half years on carnivore diet, and coming back to the same conclusion every time. Fatty red meat is best. For me, lamb and wagyu seem to be working great!

Dairy messes up gut, my disposition, and causes prolonged menses. Pork also seems to mess up my gut.

Too lean meat was very bad as well, seemingly causing hypothyroidism. I am still trying to get rid of the six pounds I have gained since trying that!

But too much fat is not good either. I ate a beautiful wagyu culotte steak yesterday and ate the fat on the rind, but it caused a little intestinal cramping and soft stool. So I have to be careful with that visible fat. Intramuscular fat seems fine though.

I'll be picking up some beef sweetbreads today from my local rancher. They are high in intramuscular fat.

We'll see if I can get back down to my previous weight by getting back on track with fatty red meat.

##

Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts