Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Keto Carnivore: Fatty Red Meat Has No Substitute

My weight continues to go down thankfully from having gone up from hypothyroid. My foray into high protein was a very bad idea. Now I know better. I am back to high fat, plus I have added ballet barre exercise, and continue to reduce calories. I'm also making an effort to get around 8 hours of sleep a night.

I am feeling a lot better and I am really happy that the weight is going down again. I have ordered more purebred, 100% grassfed wagyu beef. Although it is expensive, I think it is really helping my health right now. I will also eat pemmican, and fatty lamb.If it is not fatty, I won't eat it! My health needs that fat.

I will continue to avoid pork, dairy, and poultry. I also haven't been using salt since last October, almost a year. My digestion has been really good with the wagyu beef.

I am continuing to work on my vitiligo with UVB lamp and pseudocatalase treatments. I think I see some repigmentation, so that is really good!

My cat continues his zero carb lifestyle as well and is maintaining a nice slim weight and amiable attitude. My friend who went on zero carb about six months ago has lost 60 pounds and improved all his health parameters. So that's great!

##

Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts