Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Carnivore Diet: Love for Piscivore

I have really been enjoying picking up the piscivore diet again. It is just so delicious. And I feel like it's really nutritious too. I've been having Arctic sea clams, scad, prawns, mussels, squid, cuttlefish, scallops, mackerel. It's just such a wonderful variety, and everything is so tasty. I'm feeling really healthy too. I stopped using the lime juice that I had briefly started using. I just don't feel like I need it. The food is so flavorful on its own. I am concentrating on these particular fish because they are all very low mercury. That was the problem I ran into last time I tried piscivore, that I was eating too high mercury fish.
My weight is continuing to go down a little bit every day. So that's really good. Within a few days hopefully I will be back where I started earlier this year. Before my hypothyroid caused some weight gain.
I feel like piscivore works better for me than high-protein meat based diet. That seemed to cause hyperthyroid. I don't know why. Maybe because not enough iodine? The seafood diet just makes me feel much lighter and with more energy. I think there's a wider range of nutrition in the seafood.
I picked up some dried pollock to bring for my lunch today. I have been coming home for lunch mostly lately, but today I need to eat at work. I was trying to think of how I could bring something that wouldn't be too smelly for the office. So I will try this dried pollock today. Another option might be prawns. If I just eat them cold, they don't really have a smell.
##

Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts