Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Carnivore Diet: More on Piscivore

So far so good on the piscivore diet. I have switched back to it after trying high-fat carnivore and just not doing well with that. My Crohn's disease makes it so that it is hard for me to digest all that fat.
So then I tried high protein but with meat. My weight kept gaining. So now I'm trying high protein but with fish and seafood.
That seems to be working well, knock on wood. My weight is not gaining and is actually tapering down a little bit. I am restricting calories quite a bit, and also walking three miles a day. My goal is to get back where I was in my weight earlier this year.
I have been buying seafood at the local Asian grocery store. They have good prices and a wide selection of wild-caught seafood. I have been focusing on small seafoods such as clams, mussels, squid, cuttlefish, prawns, scad, since they are very low in mercury. I have been having a little tiny bit of lime juice with them. So far so good with that too. And quail eggs.
I feel really good with the seafood. Seafood has always worked pretty well for me. It feels lighter on my gut than red meat. And what nutritional powerhouses!
##

Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts