Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Piscivore Diet: Asian Store Shopping

I got a great haul of seafood yesterday at the Asian grocery store. I picked up mussels, clams, squid, cuttlefish, shrimp, and prawns. What a wonderful variety! And so nutrient-dense!

I found something called "prepared cuttlefish." It seems like it's dried. I was hoping that I can bring that for my lunches when I have to stay in the office. But it tastes like it has sugar in it, even though it just listed cuttlefish. It was pricey too! Oh well. Edited to add: Yes, I am sure it had sugar in it. My gut felt like it was in knots this morning! So I threw it out.

I also picked up some dried shrimp. I've had those before and I really like them. They are shrimp, salt, and coloring. I do OK with them. My cat loves them too. I have to fight him for them!

My cat has been continuing with the zero carb diet as well. He has been eating Tiki brand cat food. Specifically the After Dark series, which doesn't contain any carbs. He is doing well on it and is maintaining a nice trim figure.

##

Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts