Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Keto Carnivore: No Rice! Back to High Protein Carnivore

I took a brief foray into trying to use rice. Very brief. I thought it might help because I have been having so much diarrhea having switched to a high-fat diet again. But eating that tiny little bit of carbs just 25 grams per day, is no good.

Carbs cause menstrual pain. I never had menstrual pain when I was on high-fat keto carnivore. And the carbs make me hungry all the time. And my weight is going up almost a pound a day. From just 25 G of carbs per day! Crazy.

So I have to figure out what to do. My intestines can't handle high fat anymore, it seems. But my metabolism doesn't handle high protein very well, or carbs. So I'm kind of at a loss. I guess I maybe should try the high fat and take a supplement to help digest the fat? But I hate the idea of having to take supplements just to eat.

I think I'll go back to high protein carnivore. The only drawback was weight gain, despite severely reduced calories. But I assume at some point that would stop, if I am at an extreme calorie deficit.

##


Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts