Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Keto Carnivore: Transition to High Fat

Has been a rough transition back to the high-fat diet. I'm having a lot of intestinal cramping and diarrhea. But I know that I'm on the right track because my weight is going back down and and I am otherwise feeling normal. I know that there is a normal transition time when you go from low-fat to high-fat. So hopefully within a week or so it resolves on its own.

One thing I've noticed is that my morning body temperature is still below what is considered normal. However I think that is pretty common for carnivores and low carbers. Mine has been averaging around 97 Fahrenheit. I think we just run cooler.

I have been still reducing calories until I reach my goal weight. And I am also doing a lot of walking now that I walk to and from work 3 miles per day, plus ballet barre exercises.

I am also making an effort to get more sleep as well. So far so good. I've actually been getting 8 hours which is unheard of for me. So that's great!

##

Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts