Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Zero Carb Keto: Salivating at the Thought!

Zero Carb Keto

Salivating at the Thought!


Today I am going to meet one of my local farmers who sells 100% grassfed beef. His beef is so rich in wonderful, golden fat, I am actually salivating at the thought of it! Plus I am salivating at the thought of organ meats and offal. I can't wait to bite into some succulent, gelatinous oxtail! And crunch into some crispy homemade beefheart jerky! And enjoy some flavorful and tender liver! MMM!

I will buy the meat in plastic-lined paper, which at least seems a little more biodegradable than pure plastic. I feel bad about the plastic, but I need to stay with zero carb for my gut and overall health, and I need to have freshly cooked meats and organs for full nutrients. There is just no other way around it, as much as I have tried!

At least I have been able to live plastic-free in all other ways! Which makes some difference!

With my most recent purchase of canned grassfed beef, I had also ordered their canned turkey and pork. Both are delicious. The turkey, however, gave me nighttime foot cramps, just like fish does. It must be something about the leanness. I did much better with the pork, which has a higher fat to protein ratio. Beef and lamb are still best for me! But occasional pork is a tasty treat!

From the same farm that sells the canned beef, I also purchased a real horn comb. I really love it. It is thing of beauty and works much better and doesn't snag my hair like plastic combs! I am looking forward to growing my hair out very long again, hopefully to waist level. I also am experimenting with not dyeing my hair anymore. I had been using bulk henna and indigo, but I want to let it be its natural color. I have been successfully repigmenting my vitiligo patches by using a UVB lamp, and I am going to try it on my white hair patches too. It is worth a try! Along with plenty of super nutritious organ meats, it just might work! And I have been using the washing soda for shampoo. It works great!








Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts