Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Keto Carnivore: The Insidiousness of Sugar

I was realizing the other day how insidious sugar is. It's not just in pretty much every food besides plain meat. (And even then, when you are buying "enhanced" raw pork, it very well may have sugar in it).

But even outside of food items, most people are brushing their teeth with sugar. No wonder everyone I know is getting root canals and crowns! Look at what they are brushing their teeth with!

And many body lotions contain types of sugar, believe it or not. I read an article about a young woman who has a serious disease where she cannot tolerate sugars, and she had removed them all from her diet, and was still sick. The parents discovered her body wash, shampoo, and body lotion all had sugars in it. Incredible!

"Flavored" seltzer waters may contain sugar too. As long as it is under 1g, labels will say 0g sugar.

It is just incredible to me. I guess somewhere along the line, the government created a subsidy, and now sugars are in absolutely everything. Frightening!

It makes me wonder if even the tap water is safe from sugars. I know that they are adding flouride and chlorine. What else?

##



Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts