Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Keto Carnivory: Dream Socializing

I sure hope that carnivory catches on more soon. It would be so nice to have carnivore friends to hang out with! Do some good grilling with people who aren't going to ruin the meat with seasonings and sauces. Enjoy a succulent, amazing meal with like-minded, healthy, virile friends who aren't afraid of a few organ meats!

Not have to put up with the whole tirade of "But veganism is so much healthier and more ethical -- But we need fiber and probiotics -- But the methane from the cows" tiresomeness. To be around people who actually know the truth, and realize that life depends on life, and that the only real way to save the earth is with ruminants.

And in this dream future, I wouldn't have to play Russian roulette with my gut when eating out. When I ask for a piece of unseasoned meat or fish, it would actually be unseasoned. And I wouldn't be charged an exorbitant amount when I am only getting the meat portion of their huge carb-fest entree.

And in this dream future, people at work would bring in unseasoned meat instead of donuts!

And in this dream, I would open a keto carnivore cafe specializing in good unseasoned fatty meats and fish from my local farmers!

But for now, that's all just a dream....

##










Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts