Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Keto Carnivory: I Love Fish!

I love fish!

Wonderful fatty fish like Atlantic mackerel and sanma are so good! When I roast them in the toaster oven, there's all this wonderful oil that runs off, in which to dip the pieces like butter. Oh heavens, that is so good!

I also really love Icelandic cod liver. It is so wonderfully fatty, satiating, creamy, mild, and so chock full of nutrition it is likely the single most nutrient and calorie dense food in the world!

I feel like my digestion and body love these fatty fish too. I just feel so good and happy, and everything in my body runs so smoothly. And I naturally keep a pound lighter too, which is interesting.

I don't worry about mercury. There's nothing to be done about it anyway. And these fish are pretty small, so there is not as much mercury in them.

I love it when the skin gets all crispy and golden, goodness, that is amazing!

I have always loved fish, even as a little child. My body knew then what it needed!

I could totally live off of fatty fish happily, maybe with just a little bit of lamb from time to time for variety. It is possible for me to transition to that. I have found some places to get these fatty cuts and still stay within $7/lb, as with the lamb! So maybe I will consider that, once I get through my month's worth of lamb in the chest freezer!

What is nice too is when I eat these fatty fish, my omega 6 to 3 fatty acid ratio is 1:1, which is ideal! But even with the 100% grassfed lamb, it is still under 3:1, which is great!

##



Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts