Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Keto Carnivory: Beauty of Simplicity

There is a beauty in the simplicity of eating a strict carnivore diet. For one, it is so easy! I never even need to go to the supermarket. I buy whole lamb shares straight from the farmer, or fish at the Asian grocery store. And that's all I need! I even stopped eating salt around three months ago, so I don't even need that anymore.

The cooking is also really easy. For most of the red meat cuts, including most of the organ meats and offal, I just put them in an empty slow cooker overnight. That's that!

For fish and marrow bones, I cook them on a tray in the toaster oven. Simple!

Shellish, I just steam in a little water on the stove.

The only other type of preparation I do, is occasionally treat myself with homemade lamb heart or beefheart unsalted jerky. I make that by just slicing the heart really thin and putting it in the dehydrator overnight. Simple!

Clean up is super easy too. Not many dishes to wash up! And very little waste. Just some bones.

Another nice thing about the simplicity is that it is a lot easier to identify the trigger food when I eat something that bothers my gut!

And one of the main things I love, is the simplicity of digestion! Since going fully carnivore just about three years ago, I have really turned my digestion, and overall health, completely around. It has really been life-changing! I am very grateful.

My zero-carb cat's health is also really turning around on his carnivore diet! He has lost most of his paunch, his coat is glossy, his stools are much better, and he is vomiting much less now. He seems a lot more content too!

##


Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts