Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Keto Carnivory: Just Keep It Simple

Keto Carnivory

Just Keep It Simple

It is surprising to me how much better I am doing without salt. I really liked it, and I thought it was helpful. But in the last two months since I quit using salt altogether, I am doing so much better! No more muscle cramps, no more diarrhea. Amazing. Guess I really just didn't need it.

I treated myself to some shellfish yesterday, some lobster, shrimp, and scallops. I prepared just by boiling, and had nothing else with them. No salt, no butter. I did follow up with some Icelandic cod liver since I was still a little hungry and I felt like I needed fat. But it's amazing, my digestion was super great.

Interestingly too, when I had beef kidney the other day, I noticed that my eyes were burning. I wonder if it was just too much selenium, B12, or B2. I love organ meats, but I am starting to think that maybe only small amounts are best. They are extremely nutrient dense!

I am just so surprised how keeping things very, very simple, seems to be the best path! Just grassfed meat, wild caught fish, good clean water. That's all we need to eat! Natural fiber, non-constrictive clothing. Decent shelter. A few good friends. Peace and quiet. Life is really far simpler than we make it out to be!


##



Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts