Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Keto Carnivory: Lean Meat/Fish with Added Marrow Fat

I'm looking forward to receiving my first box of marrow bones today! That will be great since it will allow me the variety to eat some lean organ meats and lean fish that I purchased, and still be able to maintain a good fat intake for ketosis!

Also, marrow fat is such a good fat. I love the mild taste and consistency. Since my freezer space is a little limited right now because I had stocked up for winter, I will roast a lot of the marrow bones at once and just store the fat in the freezer. Then I can just take it out as I need it!

I like to eat the marrow fat roasted, but then not reheated. It is so full of good fat soluble vitamins and nutrients!

I have ordered some reusable waxed cotton sandwich bags to carry my lunch and dinner with me. I have been using glass containers, but they are kind of heavy. I'm hoping these cotton bags will work better. I'm hoping the marrow fat won't leak out of the bags in hot weather! So we'll see how they work. They were expensive, so I hope they work well!

I'm so excited to have some mussels and marrow fat for dinner!

##

Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts