Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Go With What Works

Sometimes you just have to go with what works.

I see people constantly snacking, eating carbs all day long, having sugar binges and then sugar crashes. Irritability, even outright rage.

Zero carb keto keeps me so level headed and constantly satiated. It really is amazing how easy it is that way.

So when I see all these blogs of keto followers with their fake carb meals like almond flour cupcakes, etc., I am not interested. I have no desire for fake carbs, or real carbs. Just no desire at all!

Starch and sugar are poisons to us. You can see it in the effects! So when I see these carby foods, or even fake carby foods, I equate that with poison, in my mind. Why would you feed that to children on their birthday, of all days?

I just do not understand it. I would rather eat foods that make me feel good, stay slim and strong, have constantly level blood sugar all day long. Why would I seek out foods that actually do the opposite? That actually harm me and make me feel lousy?

 I also like that the portions are small when eating calorie restricted zero carb keto. Meals are just a few, savory, amazing bites. No mess in the kitchen to clean up afterwards!

So it just makes sense to me to follow zero carb keto!

Grassfed veal ribeye with beef marrow and sea salt


Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts