Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Zero Carb Keto and How Different Life Can Be!

I recently got a notification from Dropbox that I needed to sign into my account or lose it. So I signed in and saw some photos I had uploaded from over three years ago during a short stint of trying to eat "healthy, whole grain foods". I was amazed to see how bloated my gut was! Well, my whole body! Really incredible. It is truly amazing how different my life is now on zero carb keto! My whole body, face, everything is so much leaner, lighter, and healthier. The old me is basically unrecognizable!

Looking back made me think about all of the moodiness, pain, discomfort, and awkwardness of having constant gut issues all during my childhood and adulthood. So terrible! Again, what a difference now! It has been truly life-changing to have adopted a zero carb keto lifestyle! And it really showed me how unhealthy the so-called healthy foods (like whole grains, vegetables, and beans - even tea) were for me! So that just goes to show that the powers-that-be just sometimes do not have it right!

My friend wants to join a local gym and going after work and I was thinking of offering the support of going as well. That would mean I would have to pack a dinner to eat at work before heading to the gym. But, that should not be difficult! That is another nice thing about zero carb keto, is that the foods are extremely efficient. The servings are very small and easy to pack! I could just bring a little bit of lamb and eat it on the way out of work at the end of the day. I have a small toaster oven at work specifically for that purpose! Toaster ovens are ideal for re-heating fatty meat. (Don't try microwaves - the fat explodes!) I would rather do some kind of exercise outside, though...maybe that is a possibility instead!

I am still researching getting property and raising my own sheep and doing my own slaughter and butchering. I have read many books on it (I especially like "The Gourmet Butcher's Guide" and "The Ethical Meat Handbook"). I also plan to take a course in England on lamb butchery! In the meantime, I am very grateful that I have such an excellent source of local, 100% grassfed lamb available!

Grassfed lamb roast with sea salt




Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts