Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Zero Carb Keto: Dairy Not Culprit; Plastic-Free Meat

Zero Carb Keto

Dairy Not Culprit; Plastic-Free Meat 

I had foot cramps again in the middle of the night, and had no parmesan at all yesterday, so that confirms that dairy was not the culprit after all! I wonder if the toe cramps are happening simply because it is hotter now and I need to drink more water? I did notice I am sweating a little more. In response to that, I have started using a little coconut oil as a deodorant under my arms. Works great!

I also wanted to give an update since I received one of the plastic-free meat purchases I made recently. I received the Salisbury Corned Mutton. Despite asking twice for them to not use plastic in the shipping materials, they still wrapped the cans in bubble wrap instead of paper. But anyway, the mutton is good and actually is naturally ketogenic. However, it registers zero vitamin C, whereas my canned grassfed beef does register vitamin C. So that is something to keep in mind. Also, this contains sodium nitrate, which is a naturally occurring salt, but cold possibly be harmful. But no one knows for sure in the context of a zero carb diet!

In other plastic-free news, I received the first Vietnamese 100% silk ao dai outfit of the two I ordered! It is absolutely gorgeous, but tight. Next time I will know to give them slightly bigger measurements! The other one should hopefully be arriving soon. It seems to be stuck in U.S. Customs.

I also ordered a lovely traditional handmade corn broom, as well as steel dustpan and corn and hemp brush from a heritage broommaker in my state and received those yesterday as well. I can't wait to use them, they are really things of beauty! I was really unhappy with how my plastic broom and brush do on my hardwood floors, so hopefully these will work better!


Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts