Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Zero Carb Keto: Problems With Dairy; Swimsuit Pics

Zero Carb Keto

Problems With Dairy; Swimsuit Pics

I really need to remember that I have problems with dairy. It is so pervasive, and so easy to get tempted! Especially because it is often considered zero-carb. But I have problems with it every single time I have it! Whether it is raw, A2 casein, 100% grassfed, even goat milk. I get gut issues, gnarly foot cramps, headaches, high fasting glucose, higher blood pressure. I just need to completely avoid it!

I thought having a bite or two of parmesan cheese might be OK. But then I was rudely awakened in the middle of the night by gnarly foot cramps! I just need to completely avoid it. Why must dairy be so darn tempting?!

I just need to remember that I follow carnivory, which means meat! Not dairy!

Now that the weather is warmer, I can sunbathe again! So I wanted to share some swimsuit photos I took yesterday. My bodyfat has held steady at 14% for two years now on carnivore diet. I will be 47 years old in October. No pharmaceuticals, no supplements, no aches, pains, no more gut problems, no more menstrual pain. I feel very strong, trim, and healthy! The carnivore diet is truly healing!


Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts