Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Zero Carb Keto: Grateful Gut

I was thinking about grateful I am to have found zero carb keto.

From childhood through my whole life, I dealt with such gut issues! Bloating, discomfort, pain, tenesmus, etc. I had tried everything the authorities tell you to try: vegetarianism, veganism, eating more fiber, yogurt, raw milk, fermented foods, taking probiotics, prebiotics, and so on. All that did was make things worse!

Finally I came across some other viewpoints. I do not think I ever would have found zero carb keto without the internet. I certainly had never heard of it before!

But it has made all of the difference for me!

I used to basically fear food. I knew that if I ate, that would be followed by pain.

Now, I just eat delicious, nutritious, wonderful fatty red meats, and life is so much better! I feel empowered!

I just had to throw out all of the inaccurate advice I had been given my whole life. Once I realized that one can get all of the necessary nutrients from fatty red meats and organs, that was a real life changer. No plant matter at all, no supplements, no green smoothies, no digestive teas...just fatty red meats, organs, salt and water. It seems obvious to me now, but it seemed like heresy before!

I and my gut are very grateful!


Grassfed oxtail with sea salt


Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts