Skip to main content

Featured

Question and Answer Page!

I thought it might be nice to set up a Question and Answer page for people that might have questions, comments, or support regarding following a zero carb keto diet! Note that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, just my own personal opinion! And of course, please keep comments respectful and civil! To participate, please click "Enter Your Comment" under the Comments area below on this page. Then I will get a notification and can reply to you! You will be given an option to receive notification by email of any followup replies to your comment. Thank you for reading! Grassfed lamb ribs with sea salt

Zero Carb Keto: Side of Beef?

It is Thanksgiving here in the USA. I give thanks for all of the wonderful, succulent fatty red meat that I have been able to purchase from my local farmers! I know that I am very lucky! It is such a treasure to have beautiful, golden, fatty meats that are 100% grassfed and locally raised by people that I personally know!

And these wonderful fatty red meats are really helping me to feel very healthy and strong, and keep all of my health parameters in "Athlete" range, with only doing a half hour of ballet barre exercise every morning!

Since some of their meat cuts have been so wonderfully fatty, I have been thinking about buying a whole side of beef from one of my local farmers. My theory is that if I order a whole side, then I can ask the processor to do all the cuts according to my preference, retaining the fat caps all over!

I need to get a price quote per pound to find out if this is economically sensible. I also would have to buy a chest freezer and find a place to put it! And I want to make sure that the processor can really do what I want in terms of keeping all of the fat on the cuts. That might require a trip to the processor in person to make sure that they understand my needs.

I hope that it works out to do it! I love the idea of having a year's worth of good fatty cuts and not having to worry about it!


Grassfed beef brisket with sea salt







Comments

Would you try (or do you already follow) a zero carb keto diet?

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts